For junior/senior and graduate-level courses in Aerodynamics, Mechanical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering
Revised to reflect the technological advances and modern application in Aerodynamics, the 6th Edition of Aerodynamics for Engineers merges fundamental fluid mechanics, experimental techniques, and computational fluid dynamics techniques to build a solid foundation for students in aerodynamic applications from low-speed through hypersonic flight. It presents a background discussion of each topic followed by a presentation of the theory, and then derives fundamental equations, applies them to simple computational techniques, and compares them to experimental data.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will:
- Apply Theory and/or Research: An excellent overview of manufacturing conceptswith a balance of relevant fundamentals and real-world practices.
- Engage Students: Examples and industrially relevant case studies demonstrate the importance of the subject, offer a real-world perspective, and keep students interested.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.